Lily’s Florist™ takes your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting you and your information.
- We store your contact details and the details of your order for order processing
- We never retain your credit card information
- We never release, sells or rents your personal information to a 3rd party
- We take all available, reasonable steps to protect your information
- We may send you marketing emails or SMS’s to help you remember the occasions that matter you or with specials offers, by purchasing with Lily's Florist you agree to this. We allow you the ability to unsubscribe to any of this type of communication
- We have SSL certificates to protect you, your sensitive personal information, and your credit card transactions. This can be clearly seen by looking into the toolbar on your browser
- We require that persons under 18 purchase flowers only when supervised by an adult - over the age of 18
- We will update your contact information at your request or based on our good judgement
Day To Day Operations
Lily's Florist may need to update our services or costs. We may update our membership database, but are nor obligated to do so. We may update our product, pricing or any part of our sites.
We strive for 100% reliability and up-time. However, we may be impacted by downtime caused by our ISP, phone or email provider or errors in our code. We will make every reasonable effort to restore services asap.